well well well....i decided to try on my bridesmaid dress this weekend and it's time to order a new one! one size smaller of course. no way could i go two because i'm different sizes all over. i have a "mommy" body after all!
last time i tried it on i actually had problems withe upper body area, and that's no problem at all anymore, in fact it sorta sags there now! I guess that's good news. i just hope they have the dress for order online still. Got any news on that gammy? I'll be looking for that shortly. I might bring the current dress with me to dallas this weekend to get some ideas. Maybe you'll suggest keeping this one and just getting some alterations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! I bet they're still online. And I'm so glad you're coming. i was afraid you weren't going to get to. We've missed everyone horribly.
Post a Comment