Last night Kiran and I had what she calls a "Girls night out where we can be sneaky and sassy"...(WHAT?!) I do not understand her at all sometimes....these words that come from her mouth. Anyways, Helms likes to call it Fun with Numbers. In other words, Math Night!
Initially I was concerned it might be geared towards the bigger kids as those are the ones who turned up with their moms. But as we wandered around we learned they would sort of downgrade the material depending on the age. I saw NO pre-k age students in the building, I was proud to represent. Our first stop was Ms. Arocha - for a hug and to "Fish" and play her game. It was fun, and we got a lot of compliments on Kiran's skills of course! <3. We played cards, we built things, we learned about the Venn Diagrahm, we voted on cookies and counted, made our own flashcards for matching games and number recognition....the whole 9 yards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment