Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life Lessons by Pops

If you have a bored, or even fussy baby...take him to Pops' house.

"Hey, Olly, here's a stick. Check it out for a while"
"A what? Okay"


"Let me see this thing..."


"YEAH! This thing ROCKS! Or...um...STICKS, or whatever...I like it Pops, thanks!"
"You're welcome sweety, I knew you would, you're a boy"


"Hey dad, come'er..you look bored...I have this cool stick..You'll like it, you're a boy. When I'm done I'll let you borrow it."
Dad: "Oh...did pops give you that?"

2 comments:

JC said...

You are so cute, Erica. I love that story! Never mind that Oliver could have poked his eye out with that thing. But Pops is a boy and doesn't think of that stuff. :)

Erica said...

are you kidding? pops knows how to take care of the boy. it was safe! and oliver had a blast with it. he didn't want to leave you guys!