Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Progress Report #1 from Helms!


I got to sign off on Kiran's first Progress Report this morning and seal it away in a little zip log baggy to keep it pure and undamaged - the way I will keep my precious daughter for ever and ever. It handed Ms.Arocha the signed report with a smile and said "excellente!" - she knew I was excited about what was enclosed!

She got mostly 2's and 3's, with 1,2, and 3 being your only grading options. Lets us not even really call these grades, I mean the girl is 4 1/2. And remember how we got the fantastic compliments on her science skills the other day?! It was no lie! She got nearly all 2's in that section! I wanted to bring the report into work and scan it for this post, but it HAD to be turned in today.

To sum it up, we think she's doing fabulous. You have to consider she's a white student studying a foreign language and unable to understand most of what goes on during the day. She's working hard to pay attention closely, she's following along quite well and we're so proud of her! She got at least nine 3's on her progress report too! Fantastic! We'll have to think of a way to reward this now, to let her know we're paying attention.

2 comments:

JC said...

I take it this is good. :) Give her proud kisses from Gammy and Pops!

Erica said...

are you kiidding?! it's REALLY good.