It turns out, what is recommended is what is best for me. While in Dallas, where I habitually gain 3-6 lbs, I decided to bump up the calories an estimated 300. Well I actually released a few this time! And this was by eating a little more!
Today’s weigh-In 121.2 (28.8 pounds lost!)
I’ll admit I was nervous after the Greek Festival last night. I even attended this little event at the Marriott before hand. The executive chef invited a few good clients to a little wine / finger food gathering in their wine room. So I had a glass with some spinach dip and rushed out the door – and onto more food and wine!
The Kids had a blast last night! They got to see Mandy, Michelle, Levi, and Neils (Mandy’s fiancĂ© from the Netherlands). Kiki wasn’t sure who she loved more between the two men. I think she’s totally crushed out right now between Nate and all the other boys here in town. It’s funny to watch for like two seconds and then it’s like…Um…..”we gotta go”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment