123 still! this is the part where I HAVE to get back into my pilates, right?!
i still consider this week a loss sort of! I was up to like 126 / 127 and had to get back down! haha.
here is the strange thing, a few days i got like 800-1000 calories in a day. some days under 800. I had no idea. I added it up. and i'm even traking points and using them right up so I don't know what the deal is! that's pretty uncool. but something i also really need to talk to my doctor about...is this a thyroid issue? something to do again with my triglyceride level and my body handing onto the fat? i was eating probably 1400-2000 calories before and I'd maintain or gain, or lose if i found time to do pilaties. But i'm one of those people that will keep that midsection fat no matter what. you know? i remember after kiran, i got to this weight and could never get lower. could it be the case now? i will try harder, but also want to talk to the doc to see if something else is at play! 730 calories the other day! holy cow! i want to eat wayyyyy more than that! hahahha. 1200 is recommended for someone who does not exercise, but i'm pretty sure that would go over on my points. this is getting hard to figure out! do i need to count calories or points now?!
okay, thanks for reading guys, see you friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just give it more time. You'll lose it!
Post a Comment