Friday, November 7, 2008

WEIGH-IN #17

123.4 or 123.0 (i got both readings, that scale is so temper mental)

I'm around 10 pounds from goal weight and that's pretty exciting! They do suggest you stick with weight watchers to continue losing money..haha...i mean to do what they call "Maintenance". I don't know what that means for the points allowance I currently have. I do know that I'm given 20 a day which has helped me lose, so I would hope I'm allowed around 2 more each day so that I can enjoy a little more and just hold a good healthy weight.

Some of you reading this are mothers, and you know that your pre-pregnancy weight was perfect for you. After the baby, once things have shifted in the most unflattering way, what will that number look like on you then? That's what I'm curious about right now. I don't want to be any less than 110, which I was before Kiran came along, so I'll need to figure out an exercise that will help if I'm not pleased by the time I reach goal. And then the big task: finding time for it! I'm thinking pilates could be my best friend and we did okay when I was going once a week back in May and June.

Thanks for staying tuned and keeping me focused everyone! 27 pounds lost. It may have taken 4 months, but it has been worth it.

1 comment:

JC said...

I'm way proud of you!