Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where do I start?

I have so many pictures to share with you all. Maybe I can go in order. These are from saturday's excursions to the zoo and library.




MMMM....maybe gammy wants a bite! That was a good ice cream. I had like almost half of it. Ya know...just so it wouldn't melt in the heat. ha.


Before a bite of ice cream

After a bite of ice cream






3 comments:

JC said...

Such fun! It's getting harder and harder to get a flattering picture of me!

I've missed something. Why are you numbering your days?

Erica said...

I actually dig those pictures of you a lot. Personal taste I guess. No one likes pics of themselves. For me, it's called LOTS OF MAKEUP! ha.

I'm doing a countdown until my birthday. I've been nothing but negative about turning 28 so I told Raygan that I would try to spend my final days as a 27-year old more postive. i know I'm going to miss them so it would be stupid not to. I should be counting backwards I suppose, should I renumber?! ;-) So..yeah, that's me trying to find the good in each day even if it's small. It's also forcing me to get on the blog everyday which is good habbit.

JC said...

It's all a matter of perspective. Mine in thinking my pictures are ugly, yours in feeling old. :)