Monday, June 15, 2009
27 days left if being 27!
I didn’t make it on to post Friday, but in retrospect I still feel it was well spent. At least my energy was. My new found “zen” as it’s referred to, is working out. I’ve been in this very healthy extracting process in my life lately, and while I do feel it came on kind of sudden, it’s not “impulsive”. There are friends and there are foes… and there are fools. I don’t consider myself to be substandard material where friendships are concerned, I’ve always felt totally sincere. So why is it that I’m treated like a second rate friend by people I’ve known for 10 years or more? Blah. Lines have been crossed by many lately, and moving on has actually made me feel unparalleled. So this is preparation for having a good set of people around in me in my old age. I’m clearing out space so there will be plenty of room for the new crew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment