I don't think I'll be playing catch up because life just gets in the ways sometimes. I find maybe 5 minutes out of 5 days where I can get on the internet at home. Does that scare some of you away from wanting to have kids? It should. I really only sat at my PC to record music anyways and it would be nice to do that again one day. It seems that's when I write them most. I can record layers, 10 tracks if I want. 5 instruments if I want. Also, I know I'll get to hear it again. I don't remember anything most of the time. Is that old age? Ha.
Since nothing particularly special has happened upon my day yet, I thought I would make that effort. Yep, I'm forcing the happiness. I don't think it means it's going to be artificial bliss just because it hasn't occured yet, but you also have a little control over your moods if you think about it. So my goal is to do something fun tonight. Maybe take a walk with the kids, go out to dinner somewhere fun if Teddy doesn't come over, do some crafts with the kids....etc. I don't want to stress with the cleaning too much. 45 minutes tops!
****(mind wanders to all that needs to be done....)****
UPDATE: Just got pumped about entering a photography contest here at Methodist Hospital. Personal Pathways: Life's Choices. The aim here is the art of healing, personal healing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment