Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The face of old

So, i realized why i look so old in this picture. i look like Sally Field! But for DAY 8 I did find some positive in it! Sally Field played Gidgit when she was younger. So after searching for a comparison picture and snagging the first one...I went back and kept looking...then I stumbled upon a younger Sally, back in her gidget days. I feel much better!
I need, to get back to Day 7 for you guys huh?


5 comments:

Amy said...

So, what is this Day 8...countdown/counting up business? What's going on?! You have something going on you're not telling us about? And how many days is it?

Erica said...

Okay, if you read day 1, it's nothing tricky. You just see that I'm posting each day with something I found positive that day. (i might post late). I'm not looking forward to 28 but can't forget that I only have a little time left with 27. SO....i'm trying to enjoy them, to hold on to them.
KWIM? <3

Erica said...

Hey Amy....why was 6 afraid of 7?

Amy said...

aha! ok...ok...i guess i missed that connection. dur!

and, um...i really suck at jokes, but my guess is....because 7 was bigger than him!?

Erica said...

because 7 ate 9. Get it 7-8-9?!

I should be saying durrrrr.