Well I said goodbye to the 140's....but not forever. In fact it was only about 1 minute.
I stepped on (first thing in the morning of course) 139
I stepped on again after I brushed my teeth: 139.4
After my shower: 140.0
I do this, not because I'm obsessive, but because I've been blogging ranges - and I always have a broad range each day.
So there you have it, another 1 to 2lbs lost! And this week I am mighty proud of myself, because it took a matter of 3 days. I'll be honest - I was not logging in meals or paying attention to WW points the first 4.
I had playdates to attend for the kids, which meant chips, dips, wine and everything else. EVEN blueberry cobbler.
Then there was a baby shower. Yes, I hit the veggie tray, and YES i hit the adorable cake with the oliver look-alike in the icing. And yes, more chips and dips to be had. 7 layer dip to be specific.
Then after that I had to go to Chicago for a business meeting where I was gone for 2 days/1 night and it's incredibly hard to know you're way around a menu so soon after starting weight watchers. (I'm still getting the hang of it). Nor did I particularly want to.
Then the first day back I was just kinda BLAH and well, hungry. Like ALL day. But I shaped up after that. And it's been close to a month since I've been able to go to pilates or do any exercise at all.
Total Loss: 10-11lbs ....what is it 3 or 4 weeks? Not bad!
**REMEMBER: You are always someones goal weight.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good job! You are at my goal weight right now. Unfortunately, Lola didn't weigh 40 pounds, so I've got some work to do!
eh, i've gained a pound or two this week from depression. i hope it goes on a major decline....
Post a Comment