
Today is the day, and I won't talk about the ups and downs I had. Maybe I should just to show you what I lost TWICE! I think I gained nearly 6lbs back!
I decided to weigh-in bright and early so it's sort of like cheating because I haven't eaten yet.
But this morning the scale said 140.8!! I'm sure later it could be as much as 141 or 142. Either way, as of 7am it was another 2lbs lost which was my goal to begin with. Lets hope next week I can say goodbye to the 140's! FOREVER.
Total Loss: 9lbs-ish : )
Today, the fam and I area heading off to www.7aresort.com to "camp". You already know my definition of camp. It means A/C, a stove, beds, NO mosquito's, and a safe place for the kids to swim.
To a good weekend.

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you! 2 pounds a week is the perfect weight loss and the kind that tends to stay off. Keep up the good work. Hope the week-end was great!
Post a Comment