Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mysterious Mobility!


Well, There have been several occasions where we sit our olly on the floor and he's totally in a new spot when we get back. Is he army crawing? I don't know.

But I do know he is now able to very efficiently get on all fours and move at least one leg. And the beautiful thing of it is - he first did this on fathers day (which was also Ev's 30th birthday). The gift of all gifts! He can also go from the tummy or all fours to a sitting position too, so that's a good milestone to represent all the strength he has. Does this mean I'm soon to long for this fat rolls on his knees? This is like a babies hidden treasure in my opinion. you only notice the knee rolls if they are sitting with their legs strait out. I just need to post pics! I have so many to update you all with.

Of course I'm not really prepared for a crawler yet, but maybe it's just going to take him crawling to force me to find the time to get our house baby friendly. It's just far too little space, far too many things, far too little time. What to do?!

In other news:
Oh how I wish 2 days ago, early in the morning I wished it were Friday and my Weight Watchers weigh-in. I hit 137 on the scale! Definite water retention but how long has it been since I've seen the 130's? And how sad it feels to think about that. But this diet is uplifting and still going the way I want it to! 137 is a 12lb loss, and I know I'm not really there today, but where am I exactly?! You'll have to wait until in the morning to find out........

((((HUGS)))))

No comments: