Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time to map out birthday celebrations

Coop is turning 4 yall! This comes about on the 5th of July so now it's time to arrange the party. I feel as though I've promised so much, and I want to live up to at least a 4th of it, assuming she remembers that much was cast iron.
i'll take you on a photo recollection of her 3rd birthday. It was a superblast, other than me being pregnant in during summertime.

She's lucky enough every year to witness the magic of fireworks the night before her birthday. That must be moderately cool, right?!


Our big gift last year was #2 1/2 Walling "the house", where the full goal was to move her out permanently. (joke). With the weather here, we've hardly enjoyed as much as I invisioned this last year.




She also had the oppertunity to flirt with her attractive, but spoken for, buddy Sy.


And of course celebrated at home with friends and family!


No comments: