**********************************************************************************
I SPY!
The kids and I were driving home from daycare, and Kiran and Oliver were playing "I Spy," or trying to. Essentially, Kiran says, "I spy something blue," then we have to find what it is that's blue. When it was Oliver's turn, he said, "I spy something truck." That didn't work out so well. On his next turn, Oliver said, "I spy something my name is Alvin" (Alvin from the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks, whom he pretends to be sometimes). I said, "What? Where is that?" And he tapped his chest and said, "Right here." So Kiran explained that he had to say a color. Next, he said, "I spy something dirty. Dirty a color." Then the NEXT round he pointed right at a yellow truck as it passed us by and said, "I spy something that yellow!"
***********************************************************************************
And I say it's a "tie" between these two! Oliver with his sail boat tie and "POPS the elephant", one of olivers nighttime companions, with his traditional tie around his neck. Who won?

No comments:
Post a Comment