
To Jaclyn and Nate,
That was a huge and very unexpected surprise to get home and find our shirts in the mailbox. Aren't they adorable?! You have far too many friends to be making room for me in your bridal party, but I am very honored and would love to of course! Evan feels the same. And I like the added push to get in shape - I look horid in dresses. :-) so here goes.....
and a huge congratulations to you two for finding the happiness. not that we didn't all see it with our own eyes and know this was coming! <3
The dress, the dress, the dress,....GORGEOUS! You made the right decision no doubt!!! That was a lot of fun this weekend, I haven't had a girly day this entire year.
Gammy, as always thanks for having us. It took nearly 6 hours to get home because oliver just couldn't sleep and we stopped so many times to feed him, let him crawl around and stretch his legs, etc....then we hit a wreck somewhere near conroe. It felt like forever. The Funniest thing: kiran was so tired of being in the car, but when we came to a stand-still from that accident she said, "lets just turn around and go back to Gammy's". I think she was serious.
let me know where to email pics of the dresses and the weekend in general! Need Jaclyn's private email so nate doesn't go peeking! :-)
Grandma / Papa - I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to visit. We'll be back in 2 weeks or so and I hope you're feeling so much better by then. Love you.

2 comments:
I love the picture! So great. I'm sorry the drive home was difficult. It's so crazy unpredictable. I wish you could have turned around and stayed! I love you. Mom
hey sis!!!
whenever you get power and life gets back to normal, can you email me the pics you took of the dresses in dallas? my email is jaclynmcleveland@gmail.com
miss you and wish you were still here!!!
Post a Comment