This is a bittersweet announcement. I want to hide and save that little baby boy from the world, and I also want to see his interactions with it grow every day. He's learning far too much, becoming far too confident, and has a really good understanding of things even if they don't understand him.
He's right where I'd want him to be if I actually wanted him to grow up. This could be it for kids for me (but I'm like 90% sure it's not). But that 10% can draw up some sadness.
We'll be celebrating Olivers big O.N.E tomorrow, Sunday the 28th, with is BFF Jaxson Ryder!
The party is held at Discovery Green downtown. If you didn't get an evite, you know you're welcome anyways. We'll start the clebrations at 3:00pm. We don't want gifts for neither Jaxson or oliver, but of course want to show our babies off! For all of you so called "friends" who haven't bothered to pay us a visit yet, this is your time to make it up!
We'll be finding a shady area near the play ground and water activities (close to the paddle boats).....bring your kids, neices, and nephews in their swimsuits that cover empty bellies ready for cake!
yay
tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a wonderful time today. I'm crying because there will be no birthday kiss from Gammy.
Post a Comment