So, let me remind you I've been on a business trip in Orlando. Cheesecake, pie, or latte with any 3 course meal. BUT...I did pretty well...even with the roomservice I ordered!
135.4-137 (that really is the range for Friday...weird huh)
So I think there wasn't a signifigant change since last weigh-in, which is great. I got worried. I sure look fatter! :=)
12-15lb loss since I've been checking in with you guys. I'm happy with that. And I wanted to maybe set a goal weight by Jackie's wedding. And I sorta have to if I want my dress to fit! Lets say 125. That would be my average weight before the pregnancy with Oliver. I can't imagine how I was 110 before Kiran....I recall eating a LOT! I'd say my healthy comfortable weight would be about 120, but I won't expect to see that until around February, because it's been incredibly hard to lose this first 15 since I don't have the time to exercise. It's a lot of rules about what and how much I'm eating, and I almost don't have the willpower sometimes. If I could just find time to run it off!
so wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment