Friday, July 18, 2008

WEIGH-IN #6

Jeez, I know some people fluctuate in a day, but I can't step on the scale and get the same number twice out of ten tries! It's the weirdest thing. And today's range was 136 all the way up to 140.0. But hey - maybe I'm leaving the 140's?!

I think 138.8 did actually appear twice. Isn't that the same as last week?! Maybe it was the MacDonalds last night! ha. I've been craving french fries for nearly 3 months, and I had to give in. : )

Next week, will be far different I am hoping. I'm scheduled for 2 pilates classes and I haven't been since my first week of this diet. I expect to see some vast improvement by the end of July. Don't you?!

1 comment:

Amy said...

i fluctuate like that, too! i NEVER get the same number twice when i weigh myself. i always blame the scale and consider my real weight the lowest one that popped up.