So THIS is before I got my hair cut:

THIS is right after the cut:

And THESE are me playing around to visualize bangs, which I'm nearly convinced to do. BANGS ARE A BIG DEAL! hahaha. All I did was pull some short pieces from the back to simulate the bang look, k?! What do you think? I am growing the rest of my hair out...well, eventually. It's shorter than I may want it right now but still looks cute!



Now here is me a long time ago with bangs!

4 comments:
DO IT! Bangs are hot and I think you would look good with short bangs too. DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!
Thanks for everyone who posted comments or sent me emails or PM's! I think i'm going for it. A lil band never hurt anyone!
BANGS!! Do it! And try to grow it out. I like the long hair.
I like the bangs! I think it would be a fun change.
Post a Comment