Saturday, September 29, 2007

This days' for wishing it's time to start pushing! !

I believe if I were to search my blog, I'd discover a post saying that the 29th was my original guess for a birthday for this big ole son of mine. But where are my baby vibes?
I noticed that each day that's closer to the 5th, I'm less inclined to grab the hospital bag as I head out the door. But as science tells us all, our chances of having this baby greatly increase each day. I am much more likely to have the baby today than I was yesterday, so why do I feel like things are heading in an opposite direction?
Further, why am I such a complainer when I'm still 7 days from my due date and not 7 days over like a close friend of mine? I hardly see that as fair. But then again, I hardly see this recent 7lb weight gain as very fair. : (
Lets hope I see more of those 8 minute-spaced contractions like I did last night. If he's not here by Monday, I'm calling the doc to schedule an induction for my due date so we don't go over. Basically my body, at 4 cm, is in active labor. It's READY to have this baby. It's been getting ready for some time now. So I think a petocin drip to help this labor pick up speed and strength is just OK at this point. I wanted it to go full blown on it's own, but now I'm just more eager to keep him under 9lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: