Saturday, September 15, 2007

Gravity takes it's toll


As you can clearly see in the picture, my dear oliver has dropped...appearing only inches from the floor : )
Now that we are officially full term (37 weeks and some change now) we felt it was okay to take a long walk last night. Naturally I get home and felt like I walked through an automatic carwash and had the worst case of lower back ache. Oh, the pressure! At this point, I really do feel the need to make sure this pregnancy doesn't go on weeks longer. 3cm (who knows, maybe 4 already) dilated will just increase and I will absolutely panic if it just continues before I get a good steady flow of painful contractions that make me give in and head to L&D.
Lets pray our old-wives who made the "tales" about eggplant parmasean and preggo pizza were absolutely right. If so, we should have a baby before the weekend is up.

Wouldn't today be nice?

No comments: