Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pic Post Pic Post Pic Post Pic Post Pic Post

Yeah, I can type it 5 times fast, but.......












Man, aren't my Twinkies getting big?! My sweet "Rupunzel" looks like a missile collided with her mouth, and my little "throw-back", Oliver, is dressing like Mr. Rogers, and we aren't sweatin' it one bit! They're doing well these days. A 4 and half day trip to Dallas and no real melt-downs. Kiran topped it off with a 10-bell victory. (We're still working on our reward system). I think we're going ice skating for her mini-field trip. I've also got tickets to see the Nutcracker Ballet as my beautiful neighbor once again comes through. We'll make sure to coordinate a night to watch her dance the lead in The Nutcracker at the Wortham since it's Kiran's favorite ballet and Melody is her favorite ballerina in the entire world of course! And the hook-up was fabulous so Thanks Mel!

I'll take one more second of your time to brag about Kiran's school! She's doing so well and making pretty much all A's and B's! Maybe it doesn't matter to some people but she's in fact in grade school now and it matters very much to me that she stays well ahead with everything. She's learning everything in spanish pretty much so it's important to see her achieve the highest grades in all of areas they're evaluating her on. Most importantly she loves school this year. Her teacher has made a world of difference and it's rare that she wakes up and complains about having to go to school. At most we get daily objections to the uniform, but I cling to Hope that she'll realize that the dress code will not just go away one day!

Isn't her hair getting SUPER DUPER LONG?! I can't wait to take her to see tangled. Maybe she'll think twice! ;-P

No comments: