Friday, November 5, 2010

child speak

WARNING: Use of Potty Mouth, May Not Be Intended For Anyone Under The Age Of 13

Kiran:
I think we should get another cat

Oliver: yeah, another cat

Kiran: Ooh, no, we should get a dog! Daddy, don't you think we should get a dog?

(wait for it, wait for it!)
Oliver: yeah, lets get a dog!!!

(wait for it, wait for it.....)
Kiran: Lets get a Poodle

Oliver: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oliver's interpretation? He heard [Pooh-duhl]. Oh the things going through a boys mind. if it's not a truck, then it's likely a motorcycle. If neither of those made the cut you better believe it's pooh they're thinking about. Folks, listen up. I raise my boy with hugs and kisses. I raise him without a gender role as best as I can. I am enjoying the car thing, but I also like to introduce the arts, the music, heck even the dolls! But, when they say boys will be boys it's just as true as water is wet. It's obviously attributed to societal influences, ones I'll never be able to stop, and some are just instinctual.

Anyways, if you could just hear it. i'm sure i butchered it, but all that matters is his response to poodles! hahahahahah.

No comments: