Monday, September 13, 2010

Grandmother of the Year goes to.......

Gammy! Last Friday was Grandparents day at Kiki's school and the most dedicated and loving grandmothers of all was there! And a quick funny story and i'll get to the pictures: I got my "Helms Monday Morning Memo" just a bit ago and they discussed it and the success of it in the first paragraph. She gave props to 1 Grandmother who drove in from San Antonio for the lunch. They must not have met my Mother in Law who came from Dallas! :-) No competition really, i think it's lovely that so many want to support the kids.

Gammy read a book to her class as well (in English, tisk tisk!)...wish I had a picture of that. Or at least of Kiran's proud face while her..HER VERY OWN...Gammy read to her friends! awwwwww

Without further ado....





1 comment:

JC said...

I will never forget that proud little face as long as I live. So worth all the exhaustion felt Saturday by this old Gammy!