Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Child Speak

I think I need more child speak posts. I could fill a phone book!

I actually think this is pretty genius for a kid! Oliver has been using the term "lasterday". It's pretty obvious what it refers to but it's just so cute to hear him throw it into a sentense with all seriousness. His own combination of "The last day" and "yesterday". Adorbs!

I'm still digging on "butt-ones" too. I think it started with referring to the number 1 button on a remote control. You tell him what number it is and he just mashes it together. So they all became butt-ones. Daddy asks one day what he calls that tiny round hole in his tummy to which he replied, "my belly butt-one"...no grin or anything. He's GOTTA know how cute that is. I hope having this blog around FOREVER will help him know one day!

No comments: