Monday, March 22, 2010

Bake Sale!

I'm tired of the Craigslist thing. I make a post and it's buried by dealer ads in a matter of hours. We want to sell our cute little vintage oven to help pay for the new one we're set to buy. So, if you know anyone interested, or think it's perfect for you give us a call!
It's a 1957 O'Keefe & Merritt. Everything works, but I'm thinking the broiler might not - never tried. The clock might need to be fixed if you want it to work too. The griddle, over, and all 4 burners are in perfect working order and we love it. I think you will too.

39.75" Wide
27.75" Deep
46.50" High

Post a comment if you want to get in touch or inquire about price! I'm taking offers on the vintage Vent Hood or might include it for a good offer.






No comments: