Thursday, December 24, 2009

Eve of Christmas

Well I don't have any of the really rad pictures of Dallas Christmas to share with you just yet, but I do have something to hold you over.

I have to work today, yes on Christmas Eve! And I'll actually be about 8 times busier than any normal day.I haven't decided if this is a good or bad thing. I can tell you that I've gone off on a couple of doctors this week and I have no regrets. :-)

"Dally" is home with the kids today (cleaning house, ahem! - joke)and finally kiki rolls outta bed. The first thing she asked was "where's mom?" because perhaps I forgot to announce that i'd be working on Christmas Eve. Dally took the oppertunity to mess with her a little bit in his response, "Who's mom? What are you talking about?". Remember folks, not only are the perceptions of a 5 year old a little skewed, but she also just woke up and was attempting to use her foggy, distorted little brain that was definitly still in bed. "You know, mom, who dries our hair every day?"

Thats my koops at her best. I say that because I just laughed out loud so hard at work. Oh but wait, it doesn't matter, I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE. Why do I get the bad end of the stick when it comes to this job? :-/

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: