









Christmas at our house was so relaxing. I felt like I had a longer vacation since we weren't fighting traffic on the road. Kiran got movies: Labyrinth, The Never Ending Story, and Up. She got a ring and other little things...and both kids got bikes! You can't just buy one of them a bike, do you know what trouble we'd be in?! Anyways, they loved them and Kiran is already doing great on hers. They were a real pleasure to put together, let me tell you. Or let Dally tell you! <3 Thanks Dally!
Our Christmas Dinner, which we shared with my brother Jason and his two kids Trinity (aka Monkey) and Trason (aka Tacoon) was abounding in flavor and I'm craving it every single day now.
************************
Lemon, Leek, and Mushroom Risotto
Hazelnut and Chard Ravioli Salad
Warm Red Cabbage Salad (w/brown sugar, raisins, toasted sesame seeds and spices)
Green Beans flavored with dill and other things
Delicious Rolls
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 of my gifts from Dally. It's a vintage owl votive holder that opens at the mouth and has glowing amber eyes. I also got two amazing vintage purses and even some antique rings from my brother. They're awesome and all I got him was a Tegan and Sarah CD. :-/

If only you could see this with all the presents we took to Dallas added to it!!!

1 comment:
Love the pics! I may have to break with tradition and put on make0up. Yikes, I look old!
Post a Comment