Ok, I'm just going to start posting in no particular order. These are halloween pics only. The other birthday, new orleans, and misc. pics are on my home computer. And I just want to throw this in there - something is seriously wrong with my camera. I can't zoom at all, so framing something the way I would want is impossible. Also, pretty much the flash setting is all I could get to work for the longest time. So...these are just to help you get an idea of our trick-or-treating night - they won't be so good that they make you feel there. :-( (i should probably add that evan was Wylon Jennings and I was ...well, obviously a flapper. I just wanted to dance the era!)
Finally! A grandchild fix! But it didn't help. I miss them more than ever! Kiran is absolutely adorable - I refuse to call her a geisha. And I just want to hug my little blue dog. It looks like you had a great time. So glad.
3 comments:
Finally! A grandchild fix! But it didn't help. I miss them more than ever! Kiran is absolutely adorable - I refuse to call her a geisha. And I just want to hug my little blue dog. It looks like you had a great time. So glad.
Yeah, we decided not to call her a "Geisha" either. Japanese princess had to fit. We really did have fun!
boo, I wish we could have been there!! Looks like FUN. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment