Monday, November 2, 2009

A belated hello

Hi everyone! I just couldn't sit through one more day without coming on to say hi. I hope you all had an awesome halloween...that is, if you weren't with us. We had quite the assembly that took to the streets of the heights on Saturday. So I know our group had fun. I can't wait to post pics. I really think this will finally be the week that I catch up on all of that. To be honest I have no great pics, but I have some to share at least.

The weather was really great this weekend and we're just going to have more of the same for the next 6 or 7 days! The day I was heading back to Houston from the New Orleans meeting I had was probably some of the worst weather H-town had seen in a while. I sat on the runway for hours, then back fore more fuel before they would finally approve us getting in the air. Poor daddy had to deal with our roof that collapsed all alone. Good news came from that though, the adjuster said yesterday that we're getting a new roof. Sure we're going to pony up the generous deductible, but what we're getting for it is amazing! We're lucky. Oddly enough, it won't cover the interior damage...go figure. so, wish us luck on the construction.

I'll be on soon to reveal my pictures.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh no! I can't believe your roof collapsed! But, yes, at least you are getting a new roof! I'm sorry we couldn't join in the Halloween festivities with you this year. Momma had a busy weekend! Can't wait to see your pictures!