Forever is Forever as the uncle would say.
Our 2 year anniversary is singing the forever song next week but as luck would have it, I am working in San Diego. Evan and I decided that it would be fun to go up early and have the weekend there together to catch some shows, rent some bikes or walk the beach, have some yummy dinners, and sleep in luxury! We're leaving the rising waters and mosquitos behind. And sadly, the kidlings too. But once again, they're in loving hands in Dallas.
Gilbert happened to text me just now to ask me how the married life was. odd, because my anniverary is on the fifth, as the blog title states. I replied that it's better than i ever imagined. when you're little you really have this grand idea that being a wife is like being a princess. i'm growing into that the longer i stay married. :-) he treats me with respect and we're lucky to have each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment