Tuesday, April 21, 2009

post about pee

The potty training really didn't happen this last weekend. I think it's something a lot of parents procrastinate about. But in my defense, I really want to be able to commit to it. Not only that, I want his school to be consistent with me and they've yet to introduce it as promised. It's not like I can just lay out some newspaper and let him scratch and wimper at the backdoor. This is work, guys. WORK! And our elbow grease went into cleaning our house this weekend anyways....

The potty we bought last night mimics our own porcelain throne....he can feel like a man! a little man. pics to come soon!!!!!

A funny: he peed on his car this weekend. The look on his face was something like confusion and horror. He loves that car and later questioned why he peed on it I'm sure.

1 comment:

JC said...

I really think you might want to wait until after your trip. :) Gammy is way out of practice you know. She just may have to leave him out back with Maddi! jk