Friday, December 12, 2008

WEIGH-IN #22 the finale

I technically reached goal folks. What I do from here on out, is unknown. I have bird legs again, no butt, still a little thick in the middle....just some areas to work on. But I'm sure no matter how many daily points I get to add on in my new "WW MAINTENANCE" it will not add any fat to my poor little legs.

I had to do my weigh-in at my Mother-n-law's today. She says her scale is off, which from what I recall it's always been accurate or close to mine. I've only had to use it once for you.

I was 115, so I decided to go with 116. I'm clothed and have eaten. I figured that was fair. I logged it in WW and aparently I need to see a doctor again! hahaha.

So "goal" here we are! I'm really proud! I've learned a LOT, and have had fantastic support from Evan this entire time. Unbelievable support. He lost some sympahty inches I think! I also cooked my low fat meals for him. :-P

So no more weigh-in's on here, so I hope it's not a ghost town while work is too busy for posting pics. I'm going to do my best to get on and tell stories about those crazy kids.

It's time to start the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: