

So it was Houston Texans day here at Methodist Hospital. We have these pretty often, and I actually missed the Dynamo day b/c i was out of town or something. And you have already seen my embarrasing Astros Day photo! Anyways, today I was called on to participate in musical chairs - I was very excited I got picked!!!! You can see my action shot below that carolina took with her blackberry! Then the other pic where were all just barely getting situated.
Oh, by the way, that blond boy with the surprised look on his face ended up in an all out battle with one of those greedy women. I was actually saving chairs for those kids! The mascot was playing too and when I got out it was because I was trying to help the two little boys and then the mascot decided it was funny to pick up a chair and hold it under his butt as we circled around. It was actually pretty funny. Well the blond kid got hurt and ended up crying at the very end, it was pretty sad.
I got a goody sack for participating. All sorts of things on top of what I caught when they were throwing them out.
The texans I remember participating were Chris Brown, Chester Pitts, ....dang, I already forget! oh well, I'm not a football fan much.

No comments:
Post a Comment