Well it's Friday again isn't it? For 14 weeks I've been openly revealing my weight to you guys. A lot of my mommy's from the board watch because we're all trying to discard the baby weight...I think we're all doing pretty well. So that's a little over 3 months and according to WW I should be close to goal I think. Or maybe not since I've been losing the 1-2 lbs a week - but I'm obviously not in the teens yet.
BUT....I am in the 20's!
128.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought this would be impossible after the trip to dallas. No offense, but I always gain there. Usually 5lbs, but this time it was only 3! But I had to work extra hard, I pulled it off well!
I'll admit, I've only been reporting the lowest weight. If I eat or shower, or put on clothes It'll show two higher. But that's only on a digital scale. If I weigh on my old school scale it always shows 127-128! That's 2 lbs away from pre-oliver weight folks! 21.2 pounds lost since I started the diet 14 weeks ago, and 37 pounds since I had olly. I still have to lose about 12 more if I want my bridesmaid gown to fit. I have two months, think I can do it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY! Congratulations. And I won't feed you one thing next time you come to Dallas! :)
hey now, if I were one bit concerned I wouldn't come to Dallas - seeing family is worth a few pounds! And it's about the only time in life we get to restaurants!!!! I LOVE IT! Gotta treat yourself every once in a while or you go insane, right?
Post a Comment