I was told yesterday that my old band Spain Colored Orange just got a licensing deal with FORD and they will be doing a commercial. To top it off, they couldn't even decide between two songs they liked so they're using both! One of them is my very own wedding march! The very song I chose to walk down the aisle to, with my friends playing live in the balcony, will now be on commercials! (big masculine trucks? Hemy's?!!!) I am also pretty darn sure I helped write this song but gilbert doesn't want to pay up so he's disagreeing! hahaha. I don't care though, truth is I am really happy for him and the band! That's fantastic news. I hope things get even better. THis is now their second commercial. If only I didn't quit just because I had a kid! haha.....dreamz.
<3 good job guys.
p.s they're even using vocals which is rare in commercials - and that equals more money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment