Friday, October 3, 2008

WEIGH-IN #12

nevermind the setbacks from the business trip! Momma hit....

133!!!!!!!!!!!! this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least that was the lowest reading I could get when I woke! I'm not complaining. I'm really only like 17lbs from my goal weight (if I even wanted to make it to 116). I'd settle for maintaining 120...and really hoping i can still make it there. I've basically done all this without exercise and strict diet plan. That kind of makes me think whatever I do lose I won't keep off for the simple fact that I don't have time to exercise. But I guess it will be nice to one day see the 120's and at least say I went there! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

ugh! i'm so jealous, i hate you!!
just kidding! congrats, that really is a great accomplishment. just imagine what could happen if you actually applied yourself to losing weight. my theory is - if you don't have to work at it, DON'T!
i yearn for the day i see 133 again, hooks!
xo.

Erica said...

hate me even more, it was 128 over the weekend. But love me once more because it was only 131 this morning!
Keep in mind, Oliver just turned 1 and I'm still 6lbs away from my pre-oliver weight! and a total of 12-15lbs away from my goal. I'll get there, though!