Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Rowan


is that jackies nose?!


Just as Amy and Lola were two days off from my EDD (estimated due date) so was Jackie! And if Ashley has hers tomorrow, that will be the third person two days early or late! Neat!

Anyways, aside from my silliness, I want to wish Jared and Jackie a HUGE CONGRATS on baby Rowan. She's just gorgeous and perfect at 6lbs 8oz and 18 inches long. This girl is so much small than we all expected. Why couldn't she get out of her breech position?! So strange. Either way, it sounds like mom and baby are doing well, and I'll be going to meet her tomorrow! I can't wait!

I love you guys and I couldn't be happier. (my evil plan all along you know - since I can't have friends and go out, neither can you!). Babysitting co-op to begin soon!

No comments: