Monday, January 28, 2013

WEIGH-IN # 12

CURRENT WEIGHT: 137.5

I suppose this is better than being stuck at 142 for the remainder of all of last week. I have absolutely NO ISSUE to take up with Weight Watchers, but I don't know if i should continue paying for it right now. It's clear that it's helping me lose, because I will see several pounds drop every week. The question is - what is causing the gain. Was an average of 3lbs a week when it all started coming on. Now it's about 5-7lbs and so that's really where i need to be putting my focus and energy. I know how to do Weight Watchers, I know how to eat right, so clearly i'm accountable in a way that should make WW Online a totally mute point. :-(

 Exercising would help I know....but if i can't even find time to get to the OBGYN to look into this, then clearly I have no time to exercise.

No comments: