I titled this post this way because when I did WW many years back I had the same post title!
Another gain! I can definitely attribute some of my gain to about 3 of my 7 days. I figured I was going to gain my 5lbs regardless of all the hard work and constant tracking so I just made sure to enjoy the holiday despite it all!
Weigh In: 138.6!!!!! Yikes!
At least it's not 142 anymore. Still not giving up!
And I should have results in from my blood work very soon. I imagine they will tell me nothing because I have no other symptoms to really blame this on hypothyroidism. It's still good to check so I did, but I fear I will not get any answers at all. That will leave me baffled and I don't know what I can do to fight this. I'm not the type to starve myself to be thin. Not when all my efforts go into EATING - Healthy! :)
This worked for me before and the fact that it's not working now to beat whatever else is going on makes me wonder if I will really have any luck getting it off.
You'll hear back from me next week! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment