So, I'm back for selfish reasons. I'm back for accountability. Many years ago, I had to battle uphill to lose the baby weight from both kids that stuck to me no matter what I adjusted. Well, at least until I did Weight Watchers online. And I always think that one of the biggest things that helped me stay motivated was getting on here for my Weekly Weigh-Ins! I mean I lost about 40lbs in just a matter of months. And i knew that when Weigh-In day was coming that I better get my butt in gear so I could post with no shame! And somehow I'd really buckle down...more like craming for a test so that you can ace it - only this was still a healthy way of losing so it was weight that truly stayed off. So I didn't have to worry like that EVERY week and I continued to see progress. That healthy kind of average of 1-2lbs per week. Sometimes it was the same, sometimes it would go up a tad.
This recent and sudden weight gain could be medical issues for all I know, but I figured why not at least make sure I can rule out diet. I haven't changed a single thing and in just 2 months I've gained just under 20lbs! :-( That's uncommon even for a pregnant girl so trust that I'll be getting my blood work done as soon as insurance kicks in! But I would like to have more to give them than just "I've been gaining like crazy"!
It seems to come in 3's and never goes anywhere. I'm baffled. But determined. And I have a great support system here at work and between the two of us....and me publicly displaying a bunch of numbers that really NONE of you care about...I think I can make a dent in that 20lbs!
So I'm starting here and now...and a whopping 137lbs. That's a lot for my frame. I've been 110-115 for like 27 years of my 31 on this great earth. So, it's what we can safely call the norm for me. This time I won't take any smack from those who tell me i'm too skinny when I reach my goal. It caused a lot of depression last time even though I knew why people would say that. They were either shocked because they went 4 months without seeing me and then I was all the sudden in a size 0-2 and it freaked them out. Or they were jealous. Or any other thing you want to blame it on. But this time, just like last time...i'm doing it for ME. Hubby doesn't mind, no one else minds - just me. So keep the comments to yourself if they're not supportive! :-0
Haha.
Okay, so down to business...I'm tracking away. I'll set goals when I get a clear idea of if, and how much, is going to budge as I track my every ingredient of food that I put into my body!
And so that this post isn't just out-there and annoying, I'll throw in some pics! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment