Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How do you make a blonde laugh on a Saturday?

.....You tell her a joke on Wednesday!
So, anyone got any good blonde jokes for a blonde?...on a Wednesday? Please, I'm in desperate need of a good weekend with everything that's on my plate right now.

I thought I would share some pics of my 7 hour trip to the salon. Folks, an ENTIRE bottle of bleach was used on my head! Typically a few spoon fulls is all a stylist will use. But this isn't because of the number of times we processed my hair. In fact we did it twice instead of the 3 we guessed. My hair took VERY well to the bleach on the first try. Maybe this is because I've never bleached my hair, or maybe it's because I'm naturally blonde and it was just stripping color rather than doing that in addition to adding a light pigment.

On the way to the salon.....



After:


Mee & the Keekster are finally starting to look like Mother & Daughter! I haven't decided if I like the bangs showing so I usually hide them for now!





After using this Violet Toning Shampoo for another few weeks it should start toning out those brassy / yellow colors and slowly getting back to a more normal blonde. We shall see. Here's today!

No comments: