Happy Mothers Day to all the mami's! I had a beautiful mothers day. Maybe one of my favorites. There were just some of those touching moments sprinkled all over it like the cheese that was on my breakfast Omelet daddy and the kids made me! It was loaded with veggies and the dirt that was on Olivers hands. Fruit and coffee joined us. It was a mothers day feast at 6:30 in the morning! I think traditionally some mothers like to take it easy, sleep in, catch a break...I loved being with them because they were so sweet. I got to lay around a lot, but we had fun just hanging together.
Kiran was the sweetest! She repeatedly told me how much she loved me, and that she thought I was sweet and a great mom. She reminded me what holiday it was a number of times. Isn't that awesome? I've never had that eventful mothers day and now I can feel like it's a really special holiday. It made me feel old in a good way. I remember being her age (which is exactly why that made me feel old!) and doing that to my mom. Exagerating everything.
6pm came around and I decided I had had enough laundry and the tots and I cuddled in my bed for an hour of America's Funniest Video's. Oliver binked and pulled on his hair and Kiran and I played 'Mommy dog and baby dog' ?????
Lovez it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment