Wednesday, May 2, 2007

DAY 3

Well, last night was very accomplished. I made mix cd's for the wedding that I feel pretty good about. It's not nearly as dancy as I had hoped, but I don't think anyone was looking forward to dancing anyways. I DID NOT get to add the ditty bops or phoenix like i hoped, but it's still a pretty good mix of pop rock, soul, 1920's era, indie, and slow harmonic romance tunes from the younger generation. Thank you Teddy & Levi for contributing songs from your collections to help me complete this!

The dress wasn't a total disaster either. I feel a little chubby in it, but you know - my son likes me that way! And so does my to-be-Husband!

Our guest favors are almost nearly done, and we get to spend these next two nights assembling odds and ends, decorating this and that, and arranging its and bits! It'll be fun!

No comments: