Thursday, April 26, 2007

DAY 9




I made it! 2 whole days of regular postings! Impressive! I thought I would have already failed.
Another trip to Past Era, a fine antique jewelry boutique, has proved to be an asset. The fiance's first trip there delivered the beauitful filigree you see in the picture. Now, we found an Edwardian piece (1901-1915) that is so well made and such a great fit with my ring! He was right, they really make that part of the affair more special the probably any jeweler. Lovely ladies work there, and they know everything you need to know about fine antique jewelry.

Tonight is a very important night for a bride: the first gown fitting. To make it even more special I am taking Kiran along. She will get to show off her cuteness in her Wowee Girl (flower) dress to make sure she has grown into it correctly. And Bridesmaid #1, Jackie, has also agreed to furnish her outward and valiant judgement for me! If I can trust anyone to tell me the truth it's Jackie. But I guess in a way, I have my emotions fully guarded for this:
If she tells me I look fat - Hey, I'm pregnant!
If she tells me my skin is just looking a little flushed in contrast to the dress - Hey, I'm pregnant!
If she tells me my ankles look a little swollen - Hey, I'm pregnant!
If she tells my my hair is dried out, I need a treatment - Hey, I'm pregnant!

In light of all that, I guess I should look foward to this day. I have the prime excuse for not looking perfect on my wedding day! There really is a reason for all these things going on with me! I'm usually rather perfect!!!!

Pictures of the Corset backside she's doing to come soon!

No comments: