who's on 1st? what's on 2nd? i don't know who's on 3rd!
well, I haven't changed the players around at least....
...i will have to change the ballgame however. we will need 30,000 more bases and a million minutes in overtime to catch up. i'm no heavy hitter in blogging the awe-inspiring episodes of the dallas-cleveland-scarth family these days. "naturally". and it shows. june of 2013 I grew a wild whisker but I've been pathetic ever since. "naturally".
I see no reason to put any sequential order to this buildup of photographs and stories, and its not like I would honestly remember them in a linear sort of array anyways. to shoot straight with you, I don't know if i'm even up to telling all of the stories! what an exhausting thought! what ISN'T exhausting to think about is the idea of planning a huge gathering of all of you AT MY HOUSE and telling you all of the stories in person. I would remember more of the elements and dynamics anyways.....so screw writing about it man, here's your dumb collage with even dumber captions! ;-)

Kiran and her fellow cast members at the fox news station just prior to shooting their commercial.

...this is just what you think it is. The green screen without me taking the time to put something hilarious behind it. In essence, us looking like a bunch of fools.

keep plucking that chicken. and back to you, Dennis.

hot off the cow dung

photo shoot for..um...I dunno like jcrew/crew cuts/anthropologie/neimans :-0

banana republic add featuring Kiran nicole

trip to the Trinity River Audubon Society for "OWL-O-WEEN. Momma pet 3 owls!
My Bob Ross painting which I have entitled "THE GAY APPLE".
you're probably thinking..."would you just stay on 3rd base and don't go off it again?". well doll, i'm tryin', i'm really tryin' and it ain't easy.
I may go home for now and catch back up with you later. stay tuned. naturally.


No comments:
Post a Comment