Weigh-in for February 25th: 137.8
Went to a new OBGYN (it has been 2 years) and we were able to discuss the issue. First he asked about my stress level which is through the roof of course....BUT it always has been. No reason it should affect me any differently now seeing as how I'm always delt cards I'd rather toss in. :-)
I mentioned the bloodwork done about my thyroid and we just both assumed that my other hormones were tested. To be honest, I have no idea if they were. I'll take the paperwork to my next appointment wtih him to see if everything that should have been checked was checked.
So, baffled erica, baffled doctor. Offered a prescription that helps with metabolism and decreased appetite. My appetite is exactly the same after 1 week (not normal for other patients from which i've read) so clearly we are missing something. Something we'll probably never get to the bottom of.
I can't afford to continue the WW once this next segment comes to expiration. It's no use right now and I've learned for 16 straight weeks that I'm eating exactly the same as I always have. If I reduce it anymore my body will react as if it were in starvation mode. That's the opposite affect of what i'm reaching for here.
If anyone has advice past this, I'm out of ideas and about to get ready for what is the "permanent me" and deal with the gain emotionally and just accept it.
Don't tell me to work out. You try working 50 hours a week and hardly seeing your family and tell me you're eager to leave them and hit the gym. NOT FOR ME. I wish I had that luxury but that's not in my cards now or anytime in the future as far as I can see.
Would appreciate comments if you have other advice however!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment