Monday, December 3, 2012

Weigh-In #5

I wish I were hear to report my weight as of Saturday morning, which was 135 even. The consistent "jump" that visits each week threw me to 139 and then I had to work super hard to get back down as usual. At least this time it worked!!!!

I'm down nearly 2lbs this weigh-in: 137



I've been told it's not likely my Mirena but I haven't been to an OBGYN about that yet. All I learned with bloodwork was that my vitamin D levels are low so I'll be getting supplements for that. It was also suggested that I check into my addrenal glands. Someone's thyroid my be doing it's job, but there is communication between thyroid and your addrenal glands and this can cause the same symptoms as hypothryoidism (underactive thyroid). Just another option of what to look into when I get the "everything looks normal....EXCEPT YOUR WEIGHT GAIN...comment from doctors! LOL!

No comments: